I go to Dr. Gilbert today. Times like this, I wish I were a kid again – my parents would have to make the decision for me. Steups…being an adult is overrated.
- Do I tempt fate and go back on Tysabri?
- Do I try 1 if the other oral drugs available?
Additionally, going back on Tysabri means that I’ll hadda come up with at least $3,000 for out of pocket costs. GRRRRR!!! I really am torn tho. I eh go lie.
Go back to Tysabri
- i know what to expect or do I? Just because I had a good experience before, does it mean I’ll have another good one?
- More money
- Proven to improve disability in most patients
- Shots – having to find my non existent veins
- buh AA…how i forget this before??? (updating with this after i published) high risk of contracting the fatal brain infection that does appear and u may not even know
- Have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to expect
- U have to b observed for 6(!!!) hours the first dose because it completely slows down ur heart rate (will slowly go back up (hence the 6 hour observation period and generally go back to absolute normal within a month)
- Oral (once a day)
- May improve disability